Let’s be clear on this: Most will agree that there is no “one true list” of engagement factors since different factors matter more to certain individuals than others. This is where assessments can help – by uncovering what matters most to each individual on your team.
A proven tool I am using to help my clients and their teams improve employee engagement so that they can enjoy higher company morale and increased productivity is the Talent Insights® in Employee Engagement
Here is where it can help. If you and your leadership team are feeling challenged by one of the following:
- How to minimize disengaged employees who do just the bare minimum.
- About the specific factors that lead to having engaged employees.
- About the degree of emotional commitment an employee has to his/her job and the organization as a whole.
- On how to enable employees to “go the extra mile” for their company.
- How to raise employee engagement that impacts the entire performance of the company.
- On how to keep each of your employees’ attitude more positive and results oriented.
Profitability, productivity, employee retention and customer satisfaction are some of the most common benefits correlated to higher engagement scores. With this tool I can help you get the kind of results that can make a substantial difference in your company’s levels of employee engagement.
Drivers play a key role in employee engagement; arguably the most important. Talent Insights® in Employee Engagement uncovers a person’s “how” and “why” by analyzing natural and adapted behavioral factors and the things that drives the person to action every day.
Understanding how people prefer to behave and communicate is a good first step to understanding how to engage them.
The idea of using a drivers profile to help leaders understand and how to adapt their leadership style in order to create the right kind of environment for their team members.
This results from this report can be used to help create an environment where each team member’s behavioral strengths are given the opportunity to flourish.
Ready to learn more? Contact me to receive one complimentary Talent Insights® in Employee Engagement assessment with a debriefing. This offer expires August 15, 2023.
You can reach me at (734) 404-5909 or email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org